Go further, find even more life
A foray to places that only marine biologists and fisher know, to meet dolphins, whales and porpoises and the fabulous interaction between cetaceans, fish and seabirds. This longer experience was designed to explore a larger area, trying to see different groups and/or species.
- 3 hours trip – departure from Ferragudo – arrive 15 mi. early
- Boat: RIB Rigid Inflatable Boat
- Encounter guaranteed – rebookable or 100 % refundable
- Experienced Skipper and Marine biologist guide
- Video of the trip w/ underwater footage
- Coffee time | After trip rendezvous at the Dolphin Watching Center – Environmental Program
- Bring a coat. Although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is always cool.
- Be prepared to get wet. Although infrequent, can happen during navigation. Sometimes the dolphins themselves providing refreshing moments! A waterproof jacket is a good choice.
- Before boarding, we recommend a visit to the toilet. During ocean exploration, the Atlantic is the only toilet available!
- Whether you are pregnant, have back problems or other things that make you sensitive to vibration or impact, this experience can be unadvisable. It is important that you give us this information so that we can advise you.
- Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible.