Unveiling the secrets of the Deep Blue
We set sail from Arade river mouth towards Portimão’s underwater canyon (underwater valley) around 12 miles offshore, a known wildlife hotspot. Guests will have a wildlife and environmental awareness briefing.
In the canyon, a known wildlife hotspot, we will be able to find common dolphins, bottlenose dolphins, minke whales, turtles, sharks and a variety of marine birds.
We choose only the best weather conditions for this unique ride and will try to sail whenever possible…the experience of sailing with marine mammals around is unique and unforgettable. Depending on the day we can experience a swim in the deep blue offshore waters and the quietness of the big blue ocean. Snorkelling gear will be available on board.
LUNCH: PASTA SALAD WITH (1)CHICKEN OR (2)TUNA OR (3)VEGETARIAN, indicate your choice when booking.
An unique experience!
- 7 hours trip
- Vessel: 44ft Sailing Catamaran “Oceanus”
- Max, 12 guests on board
- Video of the trip with underwater footage
- Marine Biologist onboard
- Safety and Environmental Briefing
- Lunch, snacks and non-alcoholic drinks included.
- Upon reservation choose your meal:-Chicken Salad-Tuna Salad– Vegetarian Salad
- Bathing suit and towel
- Bring a coat. Although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is always cool.
- Sun screen and sun glasses
- If you have any medical condition that can influence your experience on board, please inform us
- Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible