A live postal card
To enjoy the scenery that represents the Algarve in the most famous international tourist guides, we will take you on a relaxing and simultaneously breathtaking ride by our coastline.
Get ready to discover secret paradises, shooting a thousand ways and penetrate the magnificent rocky formations carved by the sea.
- 1h30 – departure from Ferragudo – arrive 15m early
- Boats: Tamar / Rib
- Experienced Skipper
- Private trip available under request
CONDITIONS AND ADVICE
• BRING A JACKET although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is cool.
• Friendly cancellation policy: up to 48h before the trip 100% refund.
• Be aware of Covid 19 measures in place at the time of your trip by Portuguese Government as they will be enforced onboard.
• Whether you are pregnant, have back, neck, heart problems, or other condition that make you sensitive to vibration and impact, this experience can be unadvisable. It is important that you give us this information.
• THE CLIFFS AND CAVES ARE FORMED BY NATURAL PROCESSES OF EROSION, that also REPRESENT A RISK OF COLLAPSE, of which you must be aware.
• Wildwatch reserves the right to cancel or reschedule, at any time before or on the course of any activity, according to a safety evaluation.
• Wildwatch reserves the right to cancel trips with less than 6 people
• Wildwatch is not responsible for personal property damage or loss during the activity.
• Be prepared to get wet. Although infrequent, can happen during navigation.
• Before boarding, we recommend a visit to the toilet.
• Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible.