Let the wind guide you
Leaving behind the Arade estuary we set sail along the south coast. Depending on the day and weather conditions we will sail east or west along the coast. Beautiful landscapes, beaches and sheltered bays will accompany us during our journey. Oceanus is a fast sailing catamaran and moments of adrenalin and joy are guaranteed when the wind allows!
Our skipper is an experienced Marine Biologist and sailor with two Atlantic crossings and several years as a sailing and dolphin watching guide. He will make sure you get to know all the details of our marine wildlife and all the little secrets of catamaran sailing.
In a sheltered bay you will have the opportunity to relax and refresh yourself with a nice swim. Snorkelling equipment will be available on board for those that would like to take a pic of the underwater world.
A coastal sailing day with Oceanus is an experience to be remembered and repeated!
- 4 hours trip
- Vessel: 44ft Sailing Catamaran “Oceanus”
- Max, 12 guests on board
- Marine Biologist onboard
- Safety and Environmental Briefing
- Soft drinks included.
- Bathing suit and towel
- Bring a coat. Although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is always cold.
- Sun screen and sun glasses
- If you have any medical condition that can influence your experience on board, please inform us
- Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible
- Be aware of Covid 19 measures in place at the time of your trip by Portuguese Government as they will be enforced onboard
- WILDWATCH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL trips with less than 6 peolple.