So close to the joy of life
An emotive anthem to marine wildlife! With a marine biologist on board, we head up to the natural habitats of dolphins, whales and porpoises, pursuing one of the most wonderful spectacles of life in the oceans.
- 1h30 to 2 hours trip – departure from Ferragudo – arrive 15 min. early
- Boat: RIB Rigid Inflatable Boat
- Sighting guaranteed – rebookable or 50% refundable
- Video of the trip with underwater footage
- Experienced Skipper and Marine Biologist onboard
- Coffe time | after trip rendez vous at the Dolphin Watching Center – Environmental Program
- Bring a coat. Although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is always cool.
- Be prepared to get wet. Although infrequent, can happen during navigation. Sometimes the dolphins themselves providing refreshing moments! A waterproof jacket is a good choice.
- Before boarding, we recommend a visit to the toilet. During ocean exploration, the Atlantic is the only toilet available!
- Whether you are pregnant, have back problems or other things that make you sensitive to vibration and impact, this experience can be unadvisable. It is important that you give us this information so that we can advise you.
- Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible.