So close to the joy of life
An emotive anthem to marine wildlife! With a marine biologist on board, we head up to the natural habitats of dolphins, whales and porpoises, pursuing one of the most wonderful spectacles of life in the oceans.
- 1h30 to 2 hours trip – departure from Ferragudo – arrive 15 min. early
- Boat: RIB Rigid Inflatable Boat
- Sighting guaranteed – rebookable or 50% refundable
- Video – gift video of the experience – CANCELLED IN 2020/2021 DUO TO COVID-19
- Experienced Skipper / Marine Biologist onboard
- Coffe time | after trip rendez vous at the Dolphin Watching Center – Environmental Program – CANCELLED IN 2020/2021 DUO TO COVID-19
- Private trip available under request: 400€ – CONTACT US FOR PROMOTIONAL PRIVATE TRIPS DURING THE PANDEMIC
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- IF YOU FEEL SICK OR HAVE FEVER DON’T COME DO THE TRIP.
- FRIENDLY CANCELLATION POLICY: UP TO 24H BEFORE THE TRIP 100% REFUND
- THE USE OF MASK IS MANDATORY. BRING YOUR OWN OR GET ONE IN THE BOARDING LOCATION.
- KEEP THE SOCIAL DISTANCE – 2M –
- HAND SANITIZER IS MANDATORY BEFORE ENTERING THE SHOP/BOAT – WE HAVE IT AVAILABLE.
- DURING THE EPIDEMIC ARE EXCLUDED FROM THE DOLPHIN TRIPS THE USUAL WILDWATCH EXTRAS: PRESENTATION, COFFE/ BISCUITS IN THE END OF THE TRIP AND VIDEO.
- Whether you are pregnant, have back, neck, heart problems, or other condition that make you sensitive to vibration and impact, this experience can be unadvisable. It is important that you give us this information.
- THE CLIFFS AND CAVES ARE FORMED BY NATURAL PROCESSES OF EROSION, that also REPRESENT A RISK OF COLLAPSE, of which you must be aware.
- WILDWATCH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY ACTIVITY ACCORDING TO THE EVALUATION ON WEATHER/OCEAN/EQUIPMENT CONDITIONS, OR OTHER, WITH 100% REFUND OF THE AMOUNT PAID FOR THE CANCELLED ACTIVITY. WILDWATCH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR OTHER EXPENSES ASSOCIATED, SUCH AS TRANFERS, TAXIS, CAR RENTING OR OTHER.
- WILDWATCH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CANCEL trips with less than 6 peolple.
- BRING A JACKET although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is cool.
- Be prepared to get wet. Although infrequent, can happen during navigation. Sometimes the dolphins themselves providing refreshing moments! A waterproof jacket is a good choice.
- Before boarding, we recommend a visit to the toilet.
- Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible.