The best of two wonders
If you can’t choose between the greatness of marine wildlife and the beauty of our coast and marine caves, this is your experience! Met the best of two worlds in a super and affordable combo experience.
With a marine biologist on board, we head up to the natural habitats of dolphins, whales and porpoises, pursuing one of the most wonderful spectacles of life in the oceans. This is a full Wildwatch experience for dolphin/whale watching, but there’s more…
After we will take you on a breathtaking ride visiting our beautiful coast and some of the most beautiful caves, including the famous Benagil cave.
Get ready to discover secret paradises, shooting a thousand ways and penetrate the magnificent rocky formations carved by the sea.
- 2h30 hours trip – departure from Ferragudo – arrive 15 min. early
- Boat: RIB Rigid Inflatable Boat
- Video of the trip with underwater footage
- Experienced Skipper and Marine Biologist onboard
- Coffe time | after trip rendez vous at the Dolphin Watching Center – Environmental Program
- Private trip available under request
CONDITIONS AND ADVICE
• BRING A JACKET although the Algarve weather is very pleasant, the sea breeze is cool.
• Friendly cancellation policy: up to 48h before the trip 100% refund.
• Be aware of Covid 19 measures in place at the time of your trip by Portuguese Government as they will be enforced onboard.
• During the epidemic, and only when recommended by the authorities, are excluded from the dolphin trips the usual Wildwatch extras: presentation, coffee/biscuits and video.
• Whether you are pregnant, have back, neck, heart problems, or other condition that make you sensitive to vibration and impact, this experience can be unadvisable. It is important that you give us this information.
• THE CLIFFS AND CAVES ARE FORMED BY NATURAL PROCESSES OF EROSION, that also REPRESENT A RISK OF COLLAPSE, of which you must be aware.
• Wildwatch reserves the right to cancel or reschedule, at any time before or on the course of any activity, according to a safety evaluation.
• Wildwatch reserves the right to cancel trips with less than 6 people
• Wildwatch is not responsible for personal property damage or loss during the activity.
• Be prepared to get wet. Although infrequent, can happen during navigation. Sometimes are the dolphins themselves providing refreshing moments!
• Before boarding, we recommend a visit to the toilet.
• Delays are not to be expected, but considering the nature of this activity, are possible.